I think I am getting pretty close with this but not 100% there yet. I have a hallway light with two switches at each end. On / off at each end will turn the hall light on / off. Am swapping out dumb switches with Lutrons and have 2x PDW-6WCL.
- 1x PDW-6WCL (2 black, 1 green) connecting into 1 red, 1 black, 1 white
- Green and white are separately each capped
- Lutron black connecting to switch red
- Other Lutron black connecting to switch black
- Followed this diagram here: https://webapiaw1proddat01st01.blob.core.windows.net/assets/documents/368-4493_Page_2.pdf
- 1x PDW-6WCL (2 black, 1 green) connecting into 1 red, 2 black
- Green individually capped
- Lutron black connecting to switch red and black
- Other Lutron black connecting to remaining switch black
- Followed this diagram here (Location 1): https://webapiaw1proddat01st01.blob.core.windows.net/assets/documents/368-4493_Page_3.pdf
The dumb switches worked before, so it seems like I am not installing these correctly. Anything that I am missing?