enter image description here

I need to replace a burnt out bulb in my rental unit, but I have no clue what type of bulb this is.


1 Answer 1


Looks like a J-type halogen bulb.

Compare with this: http://www.amazon.com/Type-120v-Halogen-Anyray-brand/dp/B00520MXKS

  • Pretty sure you're right. I did some more searching on j type and found some close matches. Thanks.
    – Dave Rapin
    Commented Mar 10, 2013 at 21:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.