- I've removed the old bathtub spout and shower head
- I'm unsure who the manufacture is for the diverter and valve
- The old fixture was a Single Handle Tub/Shower Ball-Type Faucet
- The old shower head was a "Speakman Anystream"
- I accidentally broke the copper pipe to the bath spout inside the wall
- I was going to solder a new copper pipe for the one that I broke but I'm unsure if I need to replace the entire valve body
- Do I need to replace the entire valve body? Or just where there is the 3 small copper pipes?
- What is the part that's inside the tub spout that has 3 holes? (Is that the diverter? Can I just remove it and install a new diverter inside the valve? Or is that part of the valve itself?)
- If I don't need to replace the valve what are the next steps to take?