I'm fixing the bottom of my door which rotted out and part of that I think is because the bottom of the weatherstripping on the jam is damaged. I can't seem to find a match for this at HD, Lowes, or online. Maybe it came with the door when it was installed I don't know. But it seems to have a double section of tubing with a flat surface facing the door.


enter image description here enter image description here

  • 1
    That looks to be magnetic. Try contacting a company that installs doors.
    – RMDman
    Oct 13, 2022 at 23:44
  • 1
    Something like this: mdbuildingproducts.com/product/…? Is your door steel?
    – gnicko
    Oct 14, 2022 at 0:52
  • Oh interesting I had not thought of that, it is a metal clad door. I'll see if something sticks to it.
    – confused
    Oct 14, 2022 at 2:16


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.