I need to replace the setup below.

I have searched high and low, but cannot find the integrated setup for the interior (where the door handle and deadbolt are combined, so by just turning the door handle it also unlocks the deadbolt).

What is the name for this setup?

(This one is a schlage, I am fine with anything that can be keyed as a schlage.)

interior combined exterior - handle has broken off enter image description here

1 Answer 1


OK, it looks to be a commercial Schlage product

The full name: "Commercial Tubular Interconnected Double Locking Entrance Lever Set"

Here they are for sale https://www.build.com/collection/schlage/s200-series?r=24&s=SCORE&p=1


Pricey things.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.