These items came out when I tried to change my shower water-mixing capsule, what are they?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


They're called "Seats and Springs", you can find them for your manufacturer or you can buy a variety pack.

  • The rubber piece is called a "seat"
  • The spring is just a "spring", or seat spring.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.