Here is picture of the kitchen cabinet door that is just under the sink. The hinges are rusted and I want to replace these. However, I am not sure what these hinges are called and how to get the exact same ones again. What are these called?

enter image description here

  • You've got the names from the answers. Remove the hinge and take it to your home store or a cabinet maker. Chances are they'll be able to match it. There are many styles so bring the old one in.
    – JACK
    Aug 29, 2022 at 15:11

2 Answers 2


Those are wide-angle hinges, definitely more than 110°.

enter image description here

Image from https://www.blum.com/us/en/products/hingesystems/clip-top-blumotion/programme/ (no affilations)


According to "A complete guide to hinge types," there's a strong possibility that what you have is called a full overlay hinge. A search with that term also returns a link to MyKnobs.com, largest collection of decorative hardware for something that looks pretty close to your image, a European Hinge 110 Degree Full Overlay:

Full overlay hinge Image from last linked site.

There are various configurations for this type of hinge, including angle of opening and extension length.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.