When pulling up to our home the garage door opener only works sometimes - roughly 1/10 clicks. Our Lift Master was installed in 2011.
- tried new batteries in all remotes
- tried removing / disabling lights in the garage (potential interference)
- remote works every time from INSIDE the garage
- wall button wired to motor works every time
- keypad remote outside the garage almost never works
What could be going on here? I initially thought it might be a logic board on the motor assembly but since the remotes work inside every time maybe this is all caused because of old tx/rx parts ?