I have some Honeywell Genesis 10753908 cable that I need to connect to a mini split outdoor unit. The thing is outdoors, so it should be a wet and UV rated connector. Unfortunately, I have been having trouble finding the correct item. Does anyone know what you use to connect this to a 1/2 knock out?

The wire is 14/4 with aluminum armor, and the aluminum armor is coated with what looks like black rubber (I think it may be some kind of PVC but I'm not certain).

  • duckduckgo.com/…
    – jsotola
    Jun 21 at 20:38
  • That image search is for outdoor electrical boxes, not the connectors used to transition from the wire into an electrical box.
    – zelinka
    Jun 21 at 20:48


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.