enter image description here

Who is the manufacturer of this outdoor spigot? Can probably pack stem as that is where it is leaking but would like to just replace both seals.

  • Try doing a "gravestone rubbing" with a soft pencil on some paper - there appear to be letters just above the symbol/logo but I can't quite make them out. Also, where in the world is this spigot located (which tends to affect likely manufacturers.)
    – Ecnerwal
    Jun 10, 2022 at 22:49

1 Answer 1


Usually all seals used are standard, and not manufacturer specific.

Take them out and go shopping.

You have regular garden hose seal (probably 3/4 inch)

Then you have a o-ring type seal at valve on top.

You also have a seal inside the valve, usually with hole in the middle to screw it to the valve. Then you have teflon tape around the body of the valve.

  • Thank you for all the info. I also tried the "gravestone rub" but no luck on it. Early 80s in Dallas, Tx area. Jun 23, 2022 at 17:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.