As the title states, I'm trying to remove my fixed supply line and install a rigid one.

I've removed the bottom nut that connects the line to the valve, but I can't figure out how to remove the top part of the line that connects to the tank.

enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here

  • I presume you're removing the "fixed supply line" and replacing it with a flexible line not a "rigid one"? Typos are fun. :)
    – FreeMan
    Commented May 16, 2022 at 12:42

1 Answer 1


Remove the nut that connects to the toilet inlet. The metal one, not the plastic one.

The rotate the whole pipe slightly clockwise (as seen in these pictures) to release from the fittings (that's why the offset is there)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.