The goal is to order a replacement hinge online (such as Amazon.com) with the correct search words. The hinge is connects the door to the kitchen cabinet:

enter image description here

enter image description here


2 Answers 2


It is called euro hinge.



  • I like that you provided an example in the form of weblink
    – gatorback
    Commented Mar 24, 2022 at 2:03
  • 3
    Notice that they come a bewildering number of varieties. Pay attention to how far out it goes, and what the final angle is. All the more reason to try to compare in person if you can. Some hardware specialty shops (like Rockler) may have a better selection than say Home Depot.
    – DaveM
    Commented Mar 24, 2022 at 3:18
  • Agree with @DaveM - there are a gazillion varieties. I've yet to find a replacement for the ones in either the cheapie flat-pack furniture I've purchased or for IKEA furniture. They all seem to be different.
    – FreeMan
    Commented Mar 24, 2022 at 11:40

Hidden kitchen cabinet door hinge, maybe with soft close feature.

Fast amazon search looks like HNBun make, can be mistaken, it was fast look.

  • 1
    They are readily available in the big box stores and you can see them before you purchase one.
    – Gil
    Commented Mar 24, 2022 at 0:56

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.