I'm trying to replace a leaking kitchen faucet supply line. The connection to the faucet is not one I have seen before. See picture. How do I disconnect this old one? It looks like it either screws on (female) or in (male), but which is it? It doesn't look like it snaps on or is sweated on. supply line connection type

  • Perhaps you'd like to circle exactly which connection you are talking about?
    – Glen Yates
    Jan 29 at 22:51
  • If you can identify the faucet, googling for the installation instructions could show you if that comes apart at all, and if so, how.
    – Tim B
    Jan 30 at 5:43

1 Answer 1


What you are showing are integral parts of the faucet. On the ends of two of these are the water supply connections and the third one connects to the spout which appears to be extendable.

If these are leaking you probably cannot change them as they are usually crimped to the valve assembly up inside the faucet.

It's time to get a new one.

  • It's possible that this is a push in and twist connection? Jan 29 at 21:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.