I bought my house 4 months ago and it was never disclosed to me that my house contains asbestos. It was built in 1901.
I had some of my plaster, drywall, vinyl flooring and adhesive tested from different rooms. The only thing that came back positive was the vinyl flooring.
I also have vermiculite in my attic but considering I do not have 5k+ to get it all removed I didn't get it tested and am just assuming it's asbestos containing.
We laid new flooring down over the old and will be drywalling over the vermiculite. But my mom brain has me worried of course yet. We tore out a wall yesterday but like I said my plaster came back negative.
Should I be concerned or calm down? It's my first time dealing with a house with wooden lath, and I have to say I'm not a fan.