I am referring to the tool he is holding with his right hand enter image description here

2 Answers 2


Found it using image search by google enter image description here


A laser(?) angle finder. Only saw magnetic ones on amazon.

Think this one has a laser in it, but can be mistaken.

  • No the laser is was there before he put the tool there, I am talking about the one he is holding with his hand. I kind of guess what is is but I want that type of level, its generic name it must have one
    – MiniMe
    Nov 29, 2021 at 18:23
  • More of an angle finder, than level. Do think it has a laser and the guy is using a laser level also(as shown in second question). Will edit answer.
    – crip659
    Nov 29, 2021 at 18:35
  • already have two laser tools :-) so no I was not asking about that one
    – MiniMe
    Nov 29, 2021 at 18:47

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.