Can anyone please help me identify the name of this bracket so that I can order more for my metal cupboard?

Thanks! enter image description here

  • 1
    It doesn't really have a name. In all likelihood It's bespoke to the cupboard manufacturer, so your best course of action is to contact them directly, I'd think.
    – SiHa
    Sep 22, 2021 at 14:47
  • 1
    This isn't really a duplicate of this other question, but the answer there (and, more importantly, the comments) is probably about the best you're going to get.
    – FreeMan
    Sep 22, 2021 at 16:33
  • I'm having a hard time visualizing how this bracket is used (maybe it's just me). A picture of the bracket holding the shelf as used would help.
    – David D
    Sep 22, 2021 at 18:19
  • @DavidD I'm guessing the single tab sticks up into a slot, while the 2 tabs rest against the inside of the cabinet. The shelf then sits on the horizontal component.
    – FreeMan
    Sep 23, 2021 at 13:35


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.