So I’ve been looking for this bar chair (with lever that goes up and down) for more than a week now and I could not find anything on the Internet so I came here for your help. But he HAS to be the one that can also go up while you are sitting.

I would really really really appreciate it if you can just tell me the name of what those chairs are called. When I search the Internet for the results, I only get the ones where it goes up while you are not sitting on it.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

  • 2
    Give us a slight chance.. Add a picture.
    – Solar Mike
    Sep 19 '21 at 6:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.