I'm planning on connecting a mini-split condenser to an unused 30 amp outlet I have outdoors. My plan was to add a 30 amp fused disconnect. How do I go about handling the outdoor gang box? Would I just cover it with a plate that has a knockout and make a connection from that to the disconnect? Can i Just have the conductors come through the back of the disconnect and use that disconnect box as a cover for the old gang box?

  • 2
    Can you post a photo of the inside of the box in question please? Sep 7 at 0:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.