The shower handle has the shaft exposed. I want to cover it but I don't want to put the circular plate that Moen (mainly) sells. I don't want it cover the tiles. Just the shaft. Is there something available for this or should I do something custom?

Thanks! enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • You just want the shaft covered so it matches the faucet? Would imagine someone has a chrome tube like piece that would fit the shaft.
    – crip659
    Aug 28, 2021 at 19:51
  • Yes, just the shaft. Chrome tube ? Interesting. Where could I find this ?
    – Lou
    Aug 28, 2021 at 20:26
  • Would try plumbing shop first, maybe automotive shop second(piece of chrome exhaust pipe). Need to have the outside diameter of shaft and length. Does handle just turn or is there a pivot to it also(tip of handle moves towards wall)? Will make length harder to measure right.
    – crip659
    Aug 28, 2021 at 20:46
  • Could you have mounted it deeper so just the handle was on the surface?
    – Solar Mike
    Aug 28, 2021 at 21:39
  • @crip659 Handle rotates and moves from the wall to the floor.
    – Lou
    Aug 30, 2021 at 14:16


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.