enter image description here

Is there a name for this type of screw? It came with a Google Nest Sensor, I was hoping to mount my router and modem to the wall with similar screws. Almost a barbell-like shape that hangs the sensors very snug


1 Answer 1


It appears that they are called double-headed bear claw hangers.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.