This tool is used to fix DuPont lighter but that is not its real name please you can help me a lot if you know the real name

enter image description here**

  • Is it a tool? Or a component a complete picture of the part would be helpful.
    – Ed Beal
    Commented Jul 25, 2021 at 5:42
  • "lighter valve tool".
    – Solar Mike
    Commented Jul 25, 2021 at 7:46
  • 1
    I’m voting to close this question because it does not appear to be about home improvement Commented Jul 28, 2021 at 19:02

1 Answer 1


It is a lighter valve extractor. It is threaded into and locked against the internal valve. Then the valve can be removed. If you have no instructions handy, there is a YT video showing a similar device at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxTA7I9Ubo

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.