I am hoping to replace an old fridge with a new one that does not stand so far out from the wall. I've found so-called "counter-depth" ones that are about 30" deep and also a few models that are about 25" deep. The latter were found by accident using no search-term in particular other than "refrigerator", which returns gazillions. Is there a term-of-art for extra-shallow-depth refrigerators that could be used to find others like those?

  • What terms have you used that are leaving you without the desired results? Sharing those will save time for people guessing things that you've already guessed.
    – FreeMan
    Jul 9, 2021 at 16:00

1 Answer 1


I might try "low-profile" also searches that seem successful are: "Counter-depth" and "cabinet depth".

What you could also do is just specifically type in the depth you want, i.e. "24" depth refrigerator".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.