I am living in very old house and one of Main Panel's breaker is keep tripping due to excessive power usage (dryer or electric stove)
So, I did some investigation and this is current setup
Main Panel(Push matic, P215, 15Amp 2 Pole Breaker) -> Sub Panel -> Dryer
When I run Dryer excessively, the Main Panel's breaker trips which indicates that I am using too much power on Sub Panel
So, I decided to upgrade Main Panel's breaker from 15Amp to 20Amp which I hope to prevent it from tripping again.
However, to achieve this, I know the wire between Main Panel to Sub Panel is very important.
I duged into tiny space and were able to take a picture of the wire but not sure what gauge it is.
To me, it looks like its printed as 10/3 Philips wire but I am not a professional and needs someone to confirm this.
If the wire is 10/3, am I safe to upgrade to maximum 30Amp?
Before I purchase the push matic breaker, I just need some help to verify that Im safe to upgrade breaker.