My water heater works well in when I set the contactor to "forced mode". But it doesn't work in "auto mode" (it should switched ON during off-peak period, but it doesn't). (It's in an french house)
- In forced mode, there are 230V between terminals 1 and 3 which are connected to the hot water tank
- In auto mode and during off-peak hours, there is no tension between terminals 1 and 3, nor between terminals A1 and A2 which should switch one the contactor during the off-peak period.
The contactor connections of my electrical circuit are different from all those I found online : ● The A2 terminal has two red wires:
- "A2 left" which is connected to terminal 1 of a "Consumption Indicator" marked "OP" (at the top left)
- "A2 right" which is connected to C1 of the main electricity meter counter (and the two terminal C1 and C2 of this electricity meter are in continuity : in the photo the red line indicates this continuity)
- The A1 terminal has a blue wire: it goes directly behind the link counter without being connected to C1 or C2
On the divisional counter ( Tywatt30) I have this (it doesn't change during off-peak hours):
Any advice is warmly welcome!