I have a steel deck structure that has brickwork sitting on the support beam. There is a gap between the beam and the masonry that cracks over time. I have painted the exposed steel, but wanted to know if I should seal the gap and if so what is the best type of caulk to use.

  • 2
    I think a photo or two of what you're talking about would be very helpful. – jwh20 May 17 at 13:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.