I am wondering what is this triangle shape plastic thing that holds the bottom of the shade to the door?

I need to buy multiple of them but I don't know the name.

enter image description here

3 Answers 3


They are called mini-blind hold down brackets and can be purchased on E'bay, Amazon, and at Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot etc.


That right there appears to be an RV hold down bracket.


It is a blinds bracket and you can find them here https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-m&q=blind+hold+down+bracket&oq=blind+hold+&aqs=heirloom-srp.0.0l5

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.