My father replaced his furnace about a year and half ago. His flame sensor every 2 weeks to month stops igniting and he will have to take it out to clean it. He's brought in furnace guys numerous times and they have no clue what's wrong with it. They just clean sensor and give him the bill.
I did read on one post in here that washing machines/dryers in same room may cause the problem as well. Not sure if this is the issue as house is about 20 years old and he never had this issue before with the old furnace. With washer/dryer being in the same area. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance.