I have an old shower valve that is from the 1940's that has a slow leak. I would like to repair it, but I can't find any of the typical screws to take it apart. Even after taking the handle off there are now visible screws. Has anyone seen this style before?enter image description here

  • Have you checked from the back side? I have found a couple of old homes that the parts were bolted on the other side of the wall. – Ed Beal Mar 25 at 15:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.