I'm in the process of building our backyard fence. We agreed with the neighbor to use metal posts. One problem I haven't solved is where our back corners meet. There will be 3 panels attached here. One that makes up part of the fence between our yards, one that starts the backside of my yard, and one that starts the backside of his yard.

We've been joining panels with wooden beams and pipe grip ties so far. We figured we would be able to find a tie that terminates/ends the fence for the neighbor to build from, but I can't find any such product. All the ties I see have 2 wings. There are no 1- or 3- winged ties to be found.

What do people normally use?

  • 4
    Please edit to add pictures. There are MANY types and styles of "metal posts" so it's really hard to envision exactly what type yours are, which will impact possible solutions.
    – Ecnerwal
    Mar 20 at 15:38
  • Four way or three way structural pipe fitting? easyfit.com/catalog/… - easyfit.com/catalog/…
    – Alaska Man
    Mar 20 at 18:31
  • @Ecnerwal Will do. I'll tag you once updated. Mar 22 at 15:55

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.