I've been unable to diagnose why a circuit in my house no longer works. It's a 20 amp circuit that feeds 4 outlets in my kitchen area, and it has both a GFCI(link) and AFCI. The entire house is newer construction (1yr) and this circuit has certainly worked before as it has the refrigerator on it (currently plugged into a different circuit). So far I've tried a few things (in no particular order):
- I tried to test/reset the GFCI which resulted in no change whatsoever (lights on the GFCI are out and buttons will not depress)
- The circuit breaker AFCI I flipped and pressed the test button on (then flipped back to "on")
- I purchased a new replacement GFCI and swapped it, with the same results as before
- Ensured that nothing else is on the circuit that I can locate
- Swapped line and load on the GFCI (no power at GFCI and no lights on the GFCI at all after pressing test and reset)
At this point I'm not sure what else to try.
Here is a picture of the GFCI circuit in question, flipped to off: