pocket doors” are common the USA, however they are hardly never seen in the UK, so how do I buy one in the UK?

  • Thanks for the post - I never knew that they were called that!
    – teabot
    Aug 5, 2010 at 6:56

1 Answer 1


SDS London sells them.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.