I am remodelling a bathroom. The current tub/shower combo that previous owners installed says "Fontaine" on the front but otherwise has no model number or anything I can find. It works fine, except that the tub/shower selector (the small one on the bottom in the attached pics) is stuck on shower and can't be turned. I'm guessing there is a cartridge there that can be replaced? Any ideas how I might find the part and replace it though? Or is there something else I can do to free it up? I hate to have to replace the entire fixture over this.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.