I am getting my entertainment area setup and I wanted to get opinions on where I should install intake/exhaust fans and if it would even be required.
Within my "nitch" I am going to have an amplifier, Xbox, AV Receiver, and potentially a center speaker or BlueRay player. (not sure just yet).
I am skeptical if any sort of cooling will even be needed considering my setup but I am honestly not sure. My question is:
- Would cooling even be required considering my setup?
- If I did add cooling (required or not) where should I setup the box fans at?
- I want to make sure the area stays cool (i.e: doesnt over heat)
I am attaching pictures to give more insight on my setup. Also below are a few notes.
- Fireplace is electric.
- The entertainment area will have the devices squeezed in close to one another but nothing is technically "sealed off"
- There are two access panels on each side of the fireplace so there is a small 1 inch gap on each side which allow fresh air in.
Thanks ahead of time :)