enter image description hereIt has three slits around the edge and no groove in the middle.

enter image description here

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. We'll need more info before we can help you. And, you should probably take our tour so you'll know the details of contributing here. – Daniel Griscom Jan 20 at 23:12
  • Wow, I thought it was a "tri-wing", but that has a "Y" shape. I've seen security bits that have two holes, but not three. I even took a browse at all the security bit options available at that online retail giant and didn't see a set that included something like this one. You might get away with using a 2-pin U shaped bit on two of the three notches, but it could be difficult going. – FreeMan Jan 22 at 18:10
  • 2
    Tri-Groove Socket - amazon.com/10-12-14-Tri-Groove-Socket/dp/B00DF3IA56 – Mazura Jan 23 at 3:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.