I am planning to add a new dedicated circuit (15A) for two hard wired towel warmers in two bathrooms, each towel warmer is 150w.
See image for my thoughts.
For the first bathroom:
- run the new circuit to the 1st bathroom to a blank face GFCI.
- from the blank face GFCI load side to a timer switch.
- from the timer switch to the hard wired towel warmer.
For the second bathroom, can I use the same circuit ?
- Run the circuit from the load side of blank face GFCI to the second bathroom.
- connect to switch and hard wired towel warmer.
Please confirm code compliance and how the wiring should run to the second bathroom.
House build year is 1994. I am in Ontario, Canada.
I added a second plan here based on feedback from Ed in the comments.