The type of coating like this should need extra work for preparing it.
The cracks :
- Mainly the cause of cracks comes from moisture (Water) and oil spilled on your floor. This moisture if you just spray the coating on it it will make your coating have microbubbles and leaving you with cracks.
- Or the concrete/floor is not porous as stated in the product application manual.
In the product application manual :
Proper surface preparation is critical to achieving the best results. Scrub heavily soiled areas with RockSolid Heavy Duty Degreaser or Rust-Oleum Cleaner & Degreaser (sold separately). Scrub thoroughly, then rinse. Repeat as needed. Use the supplied RockSolid concrete etch per the instructions to provide the proper surface condition to ensure proper adhesion. Rinse the floor thoroughly and allow it to dry completely.
You should let it clean first hand before you apply any coating.
This user manual for your product from Amazon link you provide
If you didn't want to see a long PDF content, the summary of the solution:
- Scrap back all coating first. (paint or coating dust is dangerous, use proper equipment for your health)
- Clean your floor from oil.
- Let it completely dry.
- Check the porous or just sanding the floor would help the adhesion.
- Apply the coating (Refer to the PDF how to apply the coating, the instruction is too long in the summary answer)
I hope this will help you