Is there a standard naming convention for this type of mirror on a wardrobe, as this pic shows?

mirrors on wardrobe

This standard name will help me use search engines to find similar mirrors to buy.

Google Lens search on this photo wasn't useful.

Thank you.

1 Answer 1


That style of panel, whether it's a cabinet door or some other type of furniture, is typically called Cathedral. Note that depending on where you are in the world there are certainly bound to be other local/colloquial names for it.

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.