Because I have no wall outlet grounded anywhere in the house, I asked an electrician to help and the solution that didn't involved destroying the walls was to wire a power strip directly into the electrical panel (i got one right where the entrance is, I don't know the exact name but every wiring in the house comes from it )
Now the question I have for you specialists, is that power strip any different to a wall outlet if the wiring was done properly (meaning the cable of the power strip was cut, all three wires were connected in a free slot in the electrical panel)?
Power strip cable is 7 meters long, 6 sockets, 3500 W, 16 A, 50 Hz, 3x1.5 mmp and from what I see it has no other specifications like surge protection etc
So is one socket just like one wall-outlet? I want to connect just one UPS in this power strip (only grounded location i have) and go from the ups with the rest of connectors for PC and monitor. I won't be connecting anything else in this power strip.
Does this sound safe and reasonable to you or am I missing something (I have no clue about this domain)