I'm looking for the name of the plastic piece that is labeled #2 in the attached picture.

The condensate goes into the plastic box and then overflows into a tube that goes to the sump.

I'm having the hardest time finding the name of the piece.

enter image description here

  • 3
    What is the model number for your furnace? That part is a specialty part for your furnace, not a common everyday part. Get with the manufacturer for the information.
    – JACK
    Oct 20 '20 at 14:59
  • 1
    What problem are you trying to solve?
    – isherwood
    Oct 20 '20 at 18:51
  • Does the furnace have name? make and model? have you looked in the manual, have you searched the intertubes for a manual/parts list? Why do you need to know its name. (What isherwood said). Guess based on info provided. - Condensate pump cover for X brand/model of High efficiency furnace*.
    – Alaska Man
    Oct 20 '20 at 18:55

To me your parts names are:

  1. condensate pump
  2. condensate drain assembly
  3. discharge hose for condensate pump

The drain assembly is different than the ones I have used and in some cases I don’t use OEM parts because of the cost when a standard off the shelf part can be made or purchased for much less.


It is a condensate drain trap.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.