I have a bullnose corner with roughly 3" hole. What is a good way to fill such a hole and repair? Can drywall patch be applied? Or some other method? Do I need mud or just spackling?

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • use spackle to fill the hole ... stuff some paper down below the hole to keep the spackle from going down ... drive a couple of screws partially into the corner wood inside the hole ... leave them sticking out inside the hole, so that the spackle anchors to them
    – jsotola
    Oct 18 '20 at 2:16
  • Use just enough spackle to fill the void and shape the curve. That will leave you less area to try and match the texture and paint.
    – JACK
    Oct 18 '20 at 2:44
  • texture paint is a nightmare for repairs, I see a previous repair at 5-O'clock from the current damage.
    – Jasen
    Oct 18 '20 at 7:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.