I have some deep holes such as those in the pics and want to fill them up. I’m sensitive to smells and vocs etc so I prefer to use lime. I ha e heard that lime is breathable and could let water vapour through which could feed any mould inside the wall.
assuming the source of the mould cause has been removed. If u filled these holes with lime could mold spores/gasses travel through the lime?
conversely could water vapours travel through lime and feed mould on the inside?
I’m not sure what my existing walls are made of, however I assume they have some level of breath ability, perhaps from the pics you can work out what they’re made off. If I remember correctly there is solid brick inside and It may be covered in cement but I’m not sure. Somebody told me your walls would have to be breathable otherwise damp and mold would have to develop. Is it fair to say that whatever my walls are made off using lime would make no difference the rest of the wall is probably as breathable as lime therefore I may aswell use lime?