This piece is #124401 they sent me 1, I need 2 and feel it would be faster to just go out and get one myself but I can’t find the name. Any thoughts?enter image description here

  • 2
    IKEA does not use words, names are words, They only have crudely drawn illustrations, and part numbers. Fun aside, we do not even know what this part is intended to do nor what unit it goes to.
    – Alaska Man
    Sep 16, 2020 at 19:59
  • Did you find this item eventually? I am looking for exactly the same now, curious if they helped you at Ikea. I've lost this cross brace during moving... Jul 2, 2023 at 16:45

2 Answers 2


It's part of an IKEA TYSSEDAL Bed frame.
Part number 124401
Assembly Instructions

Ikea will be the only place to find a part like this.

According to Ikea:

Sometimes things don't go as planned. If your order arrived incomplete, contained damaged products, or didn't even show up, we're here to help.

  • Visit your closest store
  • Email us
  • Give us a call 1-888-888-4532

They should be able to help you if you tell them "Tyssedal bed frame part number 124401"

enter image description here

enter image description here


This part # 124401 is a cross brace. You can just search in google as “124401 IKEA” and you may find some for sale.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.