My Oven (Westinghouse Freestyle) has stopped heating up properly. The problem happened when the safety-switch connected to the switch-box was triggered, not sure of the cause though it was raining heavily at the time, and the oven was on for about 30 minutes.
After switching back the safety switch, the Oven's light/fan/broiler all work, though the fan element doesn't heat up at all. I am thinking it's fixable by replacing the element.
My question is from the pictures, does this wiring look OK to replace an element with? Or did the event which caused the element to go also wreck the wiring. I want to know this so I can avoid replacing the element to find it doesn't fix the problem.