I would ideally like this buy the below bracket, but I can't find any reseller.

Searching for angle bracket oval adjustable hole doesn't give anything similar, so I am guessing this kind of bracket have a particular name.

Does anyone know what it is called?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


It is a slotted "L" bracket. It's available at most home stores.

  • Bracket or brace but definitely slotted I found one just like the photo using slotted bracket , brace came up with the exact match.
    – Ed Beal
    Sep 12, 2020 at 21:01

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.