I've got a "watermaster" old sprinkler timer box. Fuse blew, it's got a blinking red light, what replacement fuse can I use?

Appears same size as this box:


It says "750mA slow burn" near the fuse location.

  • 1
    the fuse part number is printed on the fuse itself – jsotola Aug 26 '20 at 6:46
  • Yeah when I pulled the old fuse all it said was "750mA 250V" (I think) ... maybe it had been replaced already before? – rogerdpack Aug 26 '20 at 15:50
  • Though in retrospect I probably could have looked up the manual for it as well... – rogerdpack Oct 11 '20 at 5:07

OK I tried some out from home depot and "5mm by 20mm 1A fast burn" was the closest they stock and seemed to work OK for me.

Appears the canonical replacement is "orbit 57003" but they're sometimes tricky to find/more expensive. Might be able to find some equivalents online as well.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.