Can anyone identify this rubber seal or recommend an alternative? Its old and mildewed and needs replacing

close up of rubber seal

Wide view of door, wall & seal

  • Visit a specialty glass dealer — one that caters to the public as opposed to one that is trade only — and ask nicely for their help. You might get a cold shoulder at the first one or two. Aug 23, 2020 at 1:37

1 Answer 1


Try searching this Pemko Catalog. I think they are the largest manufacturer of weatherstripping, etc.


If you find something close, you can get it (or order it) through your local lumber yard. Amazon has some of the most popular styles, sizes, etc. too.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.