I recently came into the possession of these 3 metal things. Can anyone tell me what these are and what they are used for? Each have 3 holes in the bottom. One has a large round cutout in the top the with 1"-25MM on it. piece 1

The next one has two smaller round cutouts in the top with 3/4"-19MM 5/8"-16MM under the cutout.piece 2

The Last one has a large v-shaped cut out with a 90º next to the cutout. Piece 3

  • 2
    They look like interchangeable jaws of a crimping tool such as for pex fittings except for the 90degree one. Are there any other parts that you found with these? – Alaska Man Aug 18 '20 at 19:51
  • No there aren't any other parts. I got them at a Habitat for Humanity store and they were just sitting by themselves, the workers there didn't know what they were either. – Cartogu Aug 18 '20 at 20:28
  • 2
    I would agree with @AlaskaMan - removable jaws for some kind of crimper. Based on the holes - they all fit the same handle set. That 90° is puzzling... – FreeMan Aug 18 '20 at 20:45
  • I would also agree someone had a nice set at one time. – Ed Beal Aug 18 '20 at 21:26
  • maybe not from a crimper, but from a cuter – jsotola Aug 19 '20 at 6:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.