I want to install something similar to this image - I need to know what the hardware used is to support the wood hanging from the ceiling and in place on the floor still allowing for 360 rotation

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


The 50's called, they want their decor back....sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Google: Adjustable Threaded Pole Leveling Foot

  • Hehe I like retro style - thanks for the tip!
    – WRwscoot
    Aug 7, 2020 at 4:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.