I have an old-ish toilet seat that has eroded a bit on the underside. Picture below. Is there a way to fix this? Is there a material I can use to paint over it or something?

enter image description here

  • 1
    What's the seat made of? You could probably just spray paint it, but unless it's got some special value, a replacement isn't terribly expensive. – FreeMan Aug 2 '20 at 20:35
  • I'm not sure. How would you figure out what it's made of? And is spray paint water resistant enough on its own, or would I need to seal/finish it with something else after? – RNdev Aug 2 '20 at 20:55
  • looks like it is similar to particle board – jsotola Aug 2 '20 at 21:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.