I found this rubber thing by the kitchen sink of my new place and I'm trying to figure out what it is. Any ideas? it looks like some kind of stopper but it doesn't seem to fit anything I see. enter image description here

  • 4
    Wine bottle stopper??
    – UNECS
    Oct 15, 2012 at 2:02
  • ha, could be. Not sure why the people who lived here left it. I guess i'll keep it just in case it's something important.
    – amh
    Oct 15, 2012 at 2:59
  • 1
    you were right! i googled a bit and I found it: vacuvin.com/270/Vacuum_Wine_Saver.html
    – amh
    Oct 15, 2012 at 3:04
  • Wow. I can see it now that you mention it but I'd have never come up with it. Oct 15, 2012 at 16:56

1 Answer 1


Turns out it's a wine bottle stopper. Thanks to UNECS. http://www.vacuvin.com/270/Vacuum_Wine_Saver.html

  • What a guess aye lol
    – UNECS
    Oct 15, 2012 at 5:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.